Jeremy B. Kline, CFLS*Partner Family Law
Mr. Kline is a Certified Family Law Specialist* and is a partner at FMBK. Mr. Kline’s law practice focuses on family law (premarital and post marital agreements, marital dissolution, support, child custody and visitation, and paternity). Mr. Kline’s practice also includes real estate and business litigation (unfair competition, trade secrets, and commercial disputes). Jerry and his wife Betsy have two children.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Member, State Bar Family Law Advisory Commission, 2009-2013
- The Board of Trustees appoints an advisory commission in each of the 11 areas of specialization to advise the Board of Legal Specialization when it is considering applications. This group also assists in drafting and grading specialization exams.
- Vice Chair, 2011-2012
- Chair, 2012-2013
- Member, California State Bar, Board of Legal Specialization, 2012-2013
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Member, Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Bruin Professionals
- San Fernando Valley
- Member, Professional Network Group
- Century City 1
Honors, Awards & Accomplishments
- Super Lawyers
- Named a Top 100 Lawyer by LA Magazine, 2015-2017
- Named a Super Lawyer by LA Magazine, 2009-2017
- AV preeminent rating with Martindale-Hubbell
- Named to ALM’s “Top Rated Lawyers” list which features lawyers who have achieved an AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating, the highest rating in legal ability and ethical standards.
- UCLA Alumni Association
- Lifetime Member
- Briefed several appeals during his practice, including City National Bank v. Adams, 96 Cal.App.4th 315 (2002).