Lucy A. VartanianAttorney Family Law
Lucy Vartanian is an attorney at FMBK in the Family Law Department. Lucy’s practice focuses exclusively on family law issues, including dissolution, prenuptial agreements, property division and child custody disputes.
Lucy is a graduate of UC San Diego, where she was a member of the Phi Alpha Delta pre-law society. While attending Southwestern Law School, Lucy developed an interest in Family Law as a result of her positive classroom experience with leading Family Court judicial officers in Los Angeles County. Prior to joining FMBK, Lucy was a Senior Law Clerk and Associate Attorney at a Los Angeles Family Law Firm for two years.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Family Law Section
- Member, Armenian Bar Association
- Member, Southern California Family Law American Inn of Court
Recent Media Appearances
- KTLA5 – In Re Sergio C. Garcia Court Decision, 2014
- Pasadena Magazine – Women in Law Issue, 2014
- “Recent Grandparent Visitation Decision Signals Changing Perceptions of Family Unit” – Attorney at Law Magazine Vol. 2 No. 9, 2016
- “Good News for Grandparents” – LACBA Family Law Section E-Newsletter, Vol. 16 No. 5