Irwin B. FeinbergPartner Civil Litigation, Probate & Trust Litigation
Irwin B. Feinberg is a founding partner at FMBK and Head of the Civil Litigation and Probate & Trust Litigation Departments. After completing his undergraduate studies at UCLA in 1976, Mr. Feinberg went on to earn his J.D. from King Hall School of Law, University of California at Davis.
Mr. Feinberg brings a wholistic approach to litigation centered around each client’s needs. He prides himself on finding the most cost-efficient approach to obtaining the best results for his clients. Mr. Feinberg’s main areas of practice include civil litigation, more specifically real estate and commercial litigation and partnership dissolutions, as well as probate and trust litigation. Throughout his decades of practice, Mr. Feinberg has conducted jury trials in a variety of civil litigation matters.
Mr. Feinberg sees himself as a legal counselor to his clients and believes that, when appropriate, connecting his clients to the specialists they need is a crucial part of his representation.
More information about this lawyer
Professional Associations & Memberships
Honors, Awards & Accomplishments
- Super Lawyers
- Named a Top 100 Lawyer, 2013, 2015-2018
- Named a Super Lawyer by LA Magazine, 2005-2018
- Best Lawyers, 2018-2019
- AV preeminent rating with Martindale-Hubbell
- Recipient of the Champion Award for his services to Westview School.
- ALM’s “Top Rated Lawyers” list which features lawyers who have achieved an AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating, the highest rating in legal ability and ethical standards
- Featured as Attorney of the Month by Attorney at Law Magazine, Downtown LA Edition, Vol. 2 No. 10.
- Our House
- Chair, Board of Directors, 2003-2005, 2018-Present
- Executive Committee, 2002-Present
- Previous Board of Directors Chair, 2001-Present
- Claire’s Place Foundation
- Vice President, Board of Directors
- Kayne ERAS and the Cure FD Foundation
- Previous Member, Board of Directors